Frame : Powder Coated Aluminum
Rope : Commercial Marine Grade Rope
Fabric : Standard Grey – Sunbrella Upgrade – COM
Ready To Ship
Palma Sectional Description
The Palma Sectional is new tour sectional and its unique when compared with our other sectionals. The frame is still made of Powdered Coated Aluminum but the cover is made of a new material, Commercial Marine Grade Rope (CMGR). This gives it a unique more orgasmic texture that is different form the HDPE we usually have. This texture feels like you’re at a marina, gives hotels, restaurants, outdoor spaces, private patios and beachside spaces. The come in left and right orientation, and feature a right facing love seat, left facing love seat, sofa, center love seat, lounge chairs and coffee table, other accessories available too including Sumbrella fabric cushions, Sumbrella covers and other Sumbrella upgrades that will make your sectional pop. Need to order many of these quickly, inquire about our quick ship program for details
- Comes with Side table, left and right corners and coffee tables
- Fits up to 10 guests comfortable with plenty of space: a patio requirement
- Frame support for stability, no wobbly seats with this model.
- High quality, rust and weather safe aluminum framing for maximum support
- Fast drying and wind resistant, made for Tropical patio weather but can survive snow and more temperate climates without rusting or molding
- Custom order frame: Contact us for other colors, mesh types and designs.
- Custom order: We can support large orders and can ship worldwide. Contact us to make costume orders for any hotel, restaurant and outdoor space.
- Designed in the United States, made for tropical Patios and outdoor spaces.
- Available under the quick ship program for rush orders and last minute jobs.
- More customization options available upon request.
About us: Feruci Patio is a leading manufacturer of Commercial Grade Outdoor Furniture for hotels, restaurants, condominiums, high-end residential and design firms. We are proud to work and partner with some of the biggest companies in the Hospitality Industry throughout the US, Caribbean’s and South/Central America.