Club Dining Chair
|Description||Sku||D x W x H|
|Dining Chair||F02-DC||20 x 23 x 31|
Frame : Powder Coated Aluminum
Exterior : HDPE Synthetic Weave
Fabric : Standard Of/White – Sunbrella Upgrade – COM
Ready To Ship
Club Dining Chair Description
The Club Dining Chair is round shaped and supported on aluminium frame with HDPE material. Its unique in its design and has as cushion that can be upgraded with Sumbrella fabrics. The basic description out of the way lets get down to the design. This Chair was made for the oudoor club scene, hens the name. In hotels, restaurants and spas , this chair blends with every design comfortably and stylish. The legs might look fiddle but it’s only an illusion, they are supported by very strong aluminium legs. The HDPE Material that covers them cannot be taken apart by playful fingers or extensive use, or strong sun, or wind, or all the toils that come from a Miami weather. Need to order many for your club, hotel, restaurant or outdoor space, then contact our shipping department and ask about the quick ship program. You can upgrade your cushions with Sumbrella fabrics and come in brown or gray but can be costume made in any color to match any design.
- Textured weave gives you elegant style with easy maintenance. Resists Heat, cold, water, humidity and more.
- Round shaped backrest and comfortable handles.
- Suspended on a powerful temperate aluminium chain
- Available in brown or gray but more colors available upon request.
- Perfect for outdoor poolside spaces, patio spaces and beachside rest area, club space and more
- No assembly required.
- Stationary sturdy design to be kept outdoors thru all types of weathers safely and without withering away with use.
- Durable UV protected material to prevent sun and weather damage
- Great for backyard and poolside.
About us: Feruci Patio is a leading manufacturer of Commercial Grade Outdoor Furniture for hotels, restaurants, condominiums, high-end residential and design firms. We are proud to work and partner with some of the biggest companies in the Hospitality Industry throughout the US, Caribbean’s and South/Central America.